27, under arm odor and urine

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

yayyy, as many of you know i am now 27!
and to celebrate this joyous event, here is a list of my dislikes.

*camel toe
*the urine smell of a bathroom
*chocolate skittles
*boots with shorts/skirt and a tank top
*pointy toe nails
*dodo breath
*washing dishes
*stupid drivers that talk on their stupid phone while cutting me off
*writer's block, especially while tweeting
*performing for unappreciators of poetry
*under arm odor
*the smell of raw fish
*having to wear clothes
*guys trying to pick me up while driving a mini van
*interrupted sleep especially by the 2 females in my family
*my contacts molesting my corneas
*the inate need for more twitter followers
*men that sag their skinny jeans
*weave
*ginger beer
*daggering
*wash out
*peeing while a guy i like is standing by the door

TAG you're it!!!!!
i wanna know what are your dislikes :)

4 comments:

LoVe.Peace.Curls. Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Lmfao....
Pointy toenails??? I'm disgusted at the prospect of someone growing his/her toenails long enough for them to become pointy. Ugh. I hate feet

Lamoi Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

LOL, well i love feet, but i hate any sort of abnormally long toenails..especially on men

SinfulLyo Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

i'm dying at the fact that out of that entire list the first thing i gravitated to was "pointy toenails" cuz i thought to myself what da f*ck is a pointy toenail? like how can you even achieve a pointy toe?!?! lmao ewwie.

mine: the smell of urine in restroom also grinds my gears. moldy food makes my skin crawl and i don't mean the average person's disgust i mean OMG OMG SOMEONE GET IT, THROW IT AWAY! THE CONTAINER TOO! lmao. females that wear small bras so their fat bursts out and you can see it clear as day through their shirts. white shirts with yellow pit stains = throw that shit away PUHLEASE!

Lamoi Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

buahahaha! haven't you ever seen someone that let's their toenails grow so long it gets pointy...LOL. omg, it's so gross!

i defin feel you on the yellow pit stains too! like, please don't hug me with that!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP