breakfast of champions

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

such a beautiful monday morning. i actually like mondays, especially since i stopped working because it offers a relax from my normally hectic weekends. but this week is going to be awesomely interesting, brooklyn asked me to go on fasting with him from today until sunday, so as i tweeted earlier my time on social networking sites such as twitter and facebook will be limited as my focus will be getting closer to God and his word. but there is always a way to reach me if you want to

yahoo: browynskyn
skype: la.muah

but i will also be here, i'm aiming for a post a day, maybe two who knows.....in the meantime have an awesome monday!

3 comments:

SinfulLyo Monday, May 17, 2010  

i like the banner!

that picture grosses me out :/ icky! lol egg yolk is icccky!

happy trails :)

Eddie Monday, May 17, 2010  

lol love the picture >:-] you already know I have to save it. Good luck on the fasting! I know I could never do it..especially since it seems like whenever I don't have something to eat, someone around here decides to eat something that smells friggin GREAT in the office O_O

peace!

Eddie Monday, May 17, 2010  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP