love day #2...a new definition

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010

i've been struggling for the last 15min to write about this months topic...love. which is weird because i'm sooo in love with love and the concept of it! the fact that we have the ability and capacity to have an intense emotion about someone or something (like the mini cupcake in my hand...if i could i think i would marry it) blows me away. so then why is it so hard for me to write a blog post about it. maybe it had to do with the conversation with sweet thing that ended abruptly because he was annoyed by me, rather something i said...i guess it affected me because i love him.

that awkward couple moments brought a lot of thoughts to my mind, but this one thought in particular....do i really love him? how do i know? couldn't it be just my heart using me as pawn because it's bored?

i think i need to re-evaluate my definition of love, like seriously, because hurt, stupid circumstances, and stupider past relationships has skewed my vision and impacted my definition of love...just a TAD bit.
so i guess this month will do just that, help me redefine love, what it is and what it's not. who deserves it and who doesn't? when is it mine to give and when is it mine to take away?

but one thing is for sure....i sure do love my mini cupcakes (cue wedding bells).

Love you all! *MuAh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP