body odor and loud dandruff - a textersation

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

i am contemplating whether or not i should continue posting my text messages, since they wouldn't be so...ummm(ahem)... racy(?) anymore i wondered if it would lose it's appeal....hmmmm?
but in the midst of my wondering, i had a very funny textersation with my sister, (who is 19 today! happy birthday!!!)...and i can't help but share it.

sis: omgsh...WHY am i choking behind this guy in my lecture he REAKS of body odor! HE SMELLS LIKE ARMPIT! like his breeze is blowing at me.

me: ewww that's dutty! pass him a note and tell him....

Lol! it get's worse....HE HAS LOUD DANDRUFF TOOOOO!!!! Omgsh...i'm so scared it's going to land on my leg!! :'(

okay. now that's nasty, it may nyam u like the plague...change seats. i need u. i love u.

ROFL! there are no more free seats except the one beside him, or in the dirty reject section in the back. i feel sick :\ he flashed his hair!

awww, he clearly thinks u love him..he wants to claim you...he thinks that look of disgust is a look of utter infatuation.

EWWWWWW thank God im behind him and he can't see me! im so mad because i was planning on eating in this class...im so hungry :(

yeah, don't eat, he'll flick his locks real quick and ur bound to catch whatever he has

mann. you see what happens? because of smelly dandruff guy i had to wait until i got to the library to eat. and now my belly's CRYING!!!

lol...don't kill me

it's soo embarrassing!! i can't believe it! i never knew a belly could be so loud! at first i thought maybe it's not as loud as i think...no

...i will now continue my contemplation...
let me know, what do you think?


4 comments:

LoVe.Peace.Curls. Thursday, January 21, 2010  

Lmao!! Definitely keep the textersations coming lol!! THis one was priceless. Hehehe @ the dirty reject section of class... I thought my friends and I were the only ones who called it that lol ♥

Lamoi Friday, January 22, 2010  

lol...my sis is a character! i will keep it up.

SinfulLyo Friday, January 22, 2010  

i enjoy! some [most] of my text convos are epic. the craziest things are said lol so reading yours is fun. i wish i had any to share :/ [old phone died tragically]

Lamoi Wednesday, January 27, 2010  

ohh that's too bad! i would have loved to creep your text convos

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP