i make love to words

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010


i make love to words, words make love to me,
stroking the smooth skin of my psyche, caressing the depth of my body,
words speak to me, tells me I'm beautiful, and calls me it's own,
flows and flows to the deep of my soul
filling every nook and alluring cranny until I cry out.

words fill my mouth, speaks through me ecstasy,
and with every
.....sweet.....
.....breath.....
.....I.....
.....breathe.....
i breathe in it's complexity, colors becoming real to me
as gold silver-tipped butterflies fill my space
- words take me there.

at times I come too quickly, my pen sweeping the page
in a race against my mind, yet like lothario words come back for me,
it lays me down and takes it's time
seducing my mind
with succulent phrases and rhymes until my pen is wet again
with beginnings, middles, and ends
- and words take me there

la.moi
feb 23, 2009

9 comments:

Cook.ThePoet. Saturday, January 30, 2010  

i swear when i read ya poetry it makes me do that thing with my head where it just tilts sidewaysz in amazement. I looove it!!! It makes me go 'damn dat was hot', wanna snapp my fingers, but go 'awww pretty' all at the same time. l0l. You inspire me

-Cook.ThePoet.

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills Sunday, January 31, 2010  

You have an amazing flow with words as well as do a great job at creating imagery.

Keep writing...I'll definitely keep reading...

Lamoi Sunday, January 31, 2010  

cook, thank you sooo much. your encouragement makes me want to write and u love that feeling.

dave, thank you! that is defin my strength and i'm trying to get better at it.

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 31, 2010  

I LOVE this! It is so true about words too! Lovely! :o)

Essynce21 Sunday, January 31, 2010  

This was beautiful... It was like you knew my feels on word play and put them to paper... just gorgeous!

SinfulLyo Sunday, January 31, 2010  

stroking my psyche= YESSSSSSSSSSSS! i too sometimes can't get the words out fast enough lol.

Lamoi Sunday, January 31, 2010  

autumn, essynce, sinfullyo thank you *blushing* isn't it amazing the power words have over us, scary and depressing, yet beautiful and needed....sigh.

Anonymous,  Monday, February 01, 2010  

i swear, you are my poetic sister, YOUR WORDS ARE WONDERFUL, they speak to the soul

Lamoi Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

thank you lyrik..girl you makin me blush!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP