confessional pearls: what the....fu..dge!?

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

i have a huge problem with swearing.
except i like to seperate it into 2 categories to make it seem not as bad.....so let's try this again.


i have a huge problem with cursing, and an equally huge problem with swearing.
i'm trying really hard to break out of this bad habit i happened to pick up my 2nd year of university (that was such a long time ago)....but the f-bombs keep coming, it's like life purposefully throws random acts of furniture in front of my 2nd last toe, or plucks me out of perfectly good driving conditions and dumps me in the throws of a massive traffic attack (i have road rage.....yeah)

i'm trying. i really am. i personally think swearing is very ugly, especially on women...cursing is a bit prettier...like really, everyone says 'crap', and if you have roots in england, you say 'bloody' too...

sigh....i'm trying. i really am.

7 comments:

SinfulLyo Monday, February 22, 2010  

lol about thaaat. i swear like a sailor but i just don't care anymore. it's not like i do it in mixed company and please believe i too suffer from road rage and will curse somebody out through their rearview mirror QUICK!

Lamoi Monday, February 22, 2010  

yeah me too...my mouth is horribly foul, but since my life is changing i think it's time to change that too

ByHisGraceOnly Tuesday, February 23, 2010  

I have very bad road rage and that is the only time I curse. It's pretty weird b/c I don't curse any other time.

Lori J. Tuesday, February 23, 2010  

I'm also trying to stop cursing but so far I'm failing miserably! I guess as long as we try to do better that's all that counts!

Hazey Tuesday, February 23, 2010  

me too yo!

in response to your comment...lol no he didn't I say that, some people believe that so I tried to

Eddie Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

i used to not curse so much...but idk..i think i got to a point where i stopped caring and would purposely curse even when it was totally unnecessary haha it was really bad...ive got it under control now, more or less. I think i had the most trouble keeping myself from saying sh*t since thats the world i used to often and so friggin casually :-P

peace!

Thee_Kween Saturday, February 27, 2010  

I'm a consummate potty mouth. Can't say I can't help it...ok, I can, but so what.

I love words and language...so who am "I" to deny my self usage of every last word I know? Curses are words, too aren't they. So don't discriminate...use a cuss word today.






***This PSA message was brought to you but the Profane Public Service Announcement Association of America and some small parts of Canada...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP