>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Describe your memories of a piece of furniture from your childhood home. (taken from one minute writer)

when my baby sister was born, i realized she had come to ruin my life, i was 8 and she was cute....and frankly i hated her, despised her for removing the 'only child' title from my little hands. i imagined throwing her out the window, i pinched myself repeatedly because i hated this dream, i would whisper to her that i would push her down the stairs (i still tell her that actually). one day when she was about 2 years old, she was in my lap and i was sitting on the couch watching tv, she was crying, and i was no way impressed by her noisy cuteness, the next thing i know the remote control was in my hand making a painful connection to the top of her head.

the way she tells the story, i did it on purpose to shut her up. the way i tell the story, it was and will forever be an accident.


2 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© Wednesday, February 17, 2010  

i love having the only child title. ppl always ask me, "do you feel like something's missing not having brother & sisters.." and i'm like NOPE.

my cousins acted as my siblings and they went home at night. i got the sensation of having them but not really letting that interfere in my fun of being the only child. i am on a mission to make my son have a brother or sister. i really want more kids..just gotta find a lady who's ready to settle down & help me raise them.

sorry about your "accident" sure you love her tho & wouldn't replace her for the world.

Thee_Kween Thursday, February 18, 2010  

Oooooh, You LIE! LOL

My mom had this chair, an almost "ugly" orange/rust color. I loved it because it was a recliner...but, me and MY little sister fought over it. I always won...at least I did until her father would come around (RIP Rich). He'd always make me get up to soften her cries. I loved/hated that chair!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP