apostaday: the end

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010

it is finished. 

the end of the june blogging challenge.
i would like to thank http://thainfamousnobody.blogspot.com/ and http://brownsugarsoulpoetry.blogspot.com/ for coming along for the ride and taking up the challenge as well. it has been fun and it definitely has been real. i've learned soo much about myself and my mind through this challenge and will share once i come back from my week long blogging vaycay (trust me, it's well needed)

so fellow bloggers and readers, thanx for all your comments and well wishings, and i will see you beautiful people in a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up. I still don't have Internet service at home yet. The next time you do this challenge, I'm in...I'm promise.

Eddie Thursday, July 01, 2010  

awwwww you really did your thing mama! :-) i def. enjoyed it. But alas, as your challenge ends...Mine now begins...I'm actually about to go and write my first prose of the month >:-] haha and you already know I'll be advertising it like crazy on fb..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP