apostaday: finish the sentence

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

would it be horribly awkward and out of line if i told you...(that i still really miss you)
 i asked my friends to finish this sentence, here are their responses...

*that your breath smeels like poo
*that you have a booger on the edge of your nostril
*i masturbate sometimes
*that your feet smell
*that you're kind of always on my mind
*that you are crazy
*that once i was laughing so hard i pooed in my car
*that you're my aunt and also my sister

ROFL...gotta love my friends.
now it's your turn, leave me a comment and finish the sentence

3 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© Thursday, June 17, 2010  

would it be horribly awkward and out of line if i told you...

that your children were ugly as hell? lol

(high five for us making it over half a month on the blogging challenge)

Lamoi Thursday, June 17, 2010  

LMBO..you just have this thing for ugly children don't you?

Eddie Thursday, June 17, 2010  

would it be horribly awkward and out of line if i told you...


that your big toe is starting to poke through the front of your sneaker...

(hahah idk..i just said the first thing that came to mind..)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP