apostaday: a little tongue anyone

>> Sunday, June 6, 2010


one of my many bad habits is chewing my tongue. 99% of the time it's done when i am in deep concentration doing some kind of work with my hands like braiding hair or writing an essay etc... so i spend a lot of time nursing a swollen and bruised tongue because i really go at it.

and what's really gross is if it's quiet enough you can actually hear me chewing my tongue..

i try to stop it when i catch myself doing it, but the minute i digress back into my glazed eye state, the mouth starts to working again. do i really want to stop? not really, it soothes me in a way that extra and bubbalicious will never be able to do. but i will try and chew quieter from now on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP