apostaday: model dreams

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

As a kid, what job did you dream you'd have as an adult? What job do you have now? via http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/2008/11/todays-writing-prompt-adult.html


when i was a little girl, i really wanted to be a runway and print model. i dreamed about it and practiced my little heart out. spending hours in front of the mirror i practiced keeping a straight face, smiling without showing all my teeth, flirting with the 'camera', looking bored and answering my interview questions.

and then someone told me i was too short to be a model. and i convinced / lied to myself that good things come in small packages.

now i don't have a job.

but i have a mean walk.
 

5 comments:

TOXiC Thursday, June 10, 2010  

Kewl Blog keep up da great post.

:Salutes:

pretty plz do follow me:
http://handsometoxic.blogspot.com

Lamoi Saturday, June 12, 2010  

thank you for the compliment, i will for sure check your blog out.

Essynce21 Sunday, June 13, 2010  

then strut your sexy walk girl! There are petite models out there... maybe you will get noticed for your rare beauty and natural talent!

Lamoi Sunday, June 13, 2010  

thank you girl! it's a dream i've given up on though, but we'll see what happens :)

Eddie Monday, June 14, 2010  

"Now I dont have a job. but I have a mean walk." you are just toooo funny mama :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP